- MCE OF LEKMA POISED TO ADDRESS CHALLENGES IN EDUCATION
- ‘OUR POLITICAL OPONENTS ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES’
- LEKMA CLIENT SERVICE UNIT ESTABLISHED
- LEKMA SHS STUDENTS UNDERGO FIRE EDUCATION
- WORKSHOP FOR MEMBERS OF THE THIRD ASSEMBLY OF LEKMA HELD
- LEKMA AWARDS ITS HARD WORKING STAFF AT A DURBAR
- NATIONAL FARMERS’ DAY CELEBRATION 2015
- UPCOMING EVENT
- 120 UNIT COMMITTEE MEMBERS SWORN INTO OFFICE
- PRESENTATION OF MONO-DESKS
LEKMA SHS STUDENTS UNDERGO FIRE EDUCATION WORLD AIDS DAY LAUNCHED LEKMA, MILITARY ACADEMY UNDERTAKE CLEAN – UP EXERCISE LESDEP PRESENTS ITEMS TO BENEFICIARIES IN LEKMA LEKMA ACCOUNTS TO ITS CONSTITUENTS DURING TOWN HALL MEETINGS The Ledzokuku -Krowor Municipal Assembly (LEKMA) has organised two Town Hall...Read full story
- Today’s front pages: Monday July 25, 2016 $30 ‘safety charge’ to hit airlines; AGI ‘not amused’ with static policy rate; Cop killed In Nigerian king convoy in Cape Coast...more.
- Prof John Owusu Gyapong appointed UHAS Vice-Chancellor The Governing Council of the University of Health and Allied Sciences in the Volta Region has appointed Professor John Owusu Gyapong as Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- Book and Research Fund prone to abuse – Prof Aryeetey The outgoing Vice Chancellor of the University of Ghana, Professor Ernest Aryeetey, has called on government to restructure the Book and Research Fund as the current policy is likely to be rendered useless.
- Five-year-old girl defiled by cousin has died The five-year-old girl who was defiled by her teenage cousin has passed on at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) in Kumasi, the Ashanti Region capital.
- NTHC kick-starts wellness campaign for staff As part of its 40th anniversary programme line up, the National Trust Holding Company (NTHC) has kick-started its staff wellness campaign with a health walk in Accra.
- Gov't approves recruitment of over 1,000 Lecturers to public universities Government has approved the recruitment of up to 1,018 Lecturers to fill up spaces in public universities.
- VIAM Africa appoints new Country Manager The VIAM Africa Centre for Education and Social Policy has appointed Mr Peter Anti as its first Country manager.
Business Operating Permit
1. It is an offence to commence business without obtaining Business Operating Permit from LEKMA.
2. It is an offence not to conspicuously display the business name in front of the premises
Payment/Mode of Payment
1. Present your bill when making payment
2. Legal Action shall be taken against defaulters after 3 months upon receipt of bill
Lekma Designated Revenue Offices
1. Head office near Nungua Police Barrier
2. Teshie Market
3. Nungua Market