- MCE OF LEKMA POISED TO ADDRESS CHALLENGES IN EDUCATION
- ‘OUR POLITICAL OPONENTS ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES’
- LEKMA CLIENT SERVICE UNIT ESTABLISHED
- LEKMA SHS STUDENTS UNDERGO FIRE EDUCATION
- WORKSHOP FOR MEMBERS OF THE THIRD ASSEMBLY OF LEKMA HELD
- LEKMA AWARDS ITS HARD WORKING STAFF AT A DURBAR
- NATIONAL FARMERS’ DAY CELEBRATION 2015
- UPCOMING EVENT
- 120 UNIT COMMITTEE MEMBERS SWORN INTO OFFICE
- PRESENTATION OF MONO-DESKS
LEKMA SHS STUDENTS UNDERGO FIRE EDUCATION WORLD AIDS DAY LAUNCHED LEKMA, MILITARY ACADEMY UNDERTAKE CLEAN – UP EXERCISE LESDEP PRESENTS ITEMS TO BENEFICIARIES IN LEKMA LEKMA ACCOUNTS TO ITS CONSTITUENTS DURING TOWN HALL MEETINGS The Ledzokuku -Krowor Municipal Assembly (LEKMA) has organised two Town Hall...Read full story
- Today's front pages: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 Allotey Jacobs dragged to FBI over USA trip; A-G grabs Woyome house; Mayhem at Kofrom ovver boy's death; Vote massively for PPP; Youth on warpath
- Korle Lagoon dredging 30% complete one year after rain disaster Only 30 per cent of work has been done dredging the Odaw drain and Korle Lagoon, one year after the twin fire and flood disaster claimed over 150 lives.
- World Tobacco Day: Health Ministry wages war on increasing use of Shisha The Ministry of health is raising awareness on the dangers of Shisha an emerging tobacco product patronized in some public entertainment joints across the country.
- Death of trader: Makola Market Company adopts new safety rules The Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) Mayor has inspected the Makola Mall Phase 2 Construction site to determine if the safety measures agreed with the contractors have been implemented.
- Kofrom: Police happy with autopsy report; warn against further protests Police in the Ashanti Regional capital, Kumasi have touted a controversial autopsy report that exonerated its officers of allegedly torturing a 22-year-old to death.
- Nursing and Midwifery training schools introduce sign language curricular The nurse and the midwifery council have introduced the study of sign language as part of the curricula of nursing and midwifery training institutions in the country.
- JUSSAG to call off strike The Judicial Staff Association of Ghana are considering calling off a two week old strike declared in protest over poor conditions of service.
Business Operating Permit
1. It is an offence to commence business without obtaining Business Operating Permit from LEKMA.
2. It is an offence not to conspicuously display the business name in front of the premises
Payment/Mode of Payment
1. Present your bill when making payment
2. Legal Action shall be taken against defaulters after 3 months upon receipt of bill
Lekma Designated Revenue Offices
1. Head office near Nungua Police Barrier
2. Teshie Market
3. Nungua Market